Time & Location
About The Event
DUE TO CORONAVIRUS lockdown, this course start date has been moved to the 17th of April 2021
Taiko Hybrid - Beginner Taiko Course
In this course students will participate in weekly Saturday morning sessions online, and then one Saturday a month we will meet in the dojo for a longer, in-person session to put what you have learned to use on the actual taiko drums.
Students will also have access to our extensive video & resource library, a weekly homework checklist for practice at home, and each session will be recorded and made available to you for later review.
- 8 online sessions (1 hour per session)
- 4 IRL sessions at TZD (2 hours per session, exact dates TBD)
- Full access to the TZD video & resource library
- Homework checklist linked to practice videos and other resources
- Video of each online session to review later (or to catch up if you miss a session)
* Please note, our Taiko Hybrid course will not include endurance training or yoga.
What you will need:
- Something to drum on! This can be as simple as a chair or table with a cushion, a pillow, a sofa, or you can make a DIY tire taiko. or set up an inexpensive electronic taiko (video is for MacOS & iOS users only).
- pair of Bachi (drumsticks) you can make your own using a wooden dowel or buy a new or used pair from us in the dojo.
- A tablet, computer, laptop or mobile phone with WiFi access that you can set up for attending our online sessions.
- Dates: Saturdays from April 17th - July 10th, 2021 (excluding school holidays).
- Times: 10:00-11:00 (online), 11:00-13:00 (IRL)
- Cost: €60,00 per month over 4 months (€240 total)
- Language: German with English support
As with all courses at TZD, the first 2 weeks are free of charge! Should you wish to continue after this, a course contract will be given to you for completion.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions! or REGISTER NOW!
- Taiko Hybrid - 2 weeks free€0€00€0